Sunday, July 8, 2007



Howdy all! Well all the electrical is done! finally! Everything we did electrical wise worked out like we planned. I will try to get some after dark pictrues soon. Friday night we had a electrical lock in and me and Noel did not stop till we were done with it.




Nice pic of where it all comes together. It has a lot more connected to it now.






Saturday consisted of a weighted punch list. We got through it as it did take all day.






We even got the Escape wired and ready for action. Wasn't too tough at all. I used to do this sort of thing for a living about 18 years ago. It's amazing how it all comes right back to you.





Noel and her mom were able to get some curtians made. They look great and when Noel get's done with the bedding and all I will get some more pics.





Noel started pulling the plastic off. We've been waiting to do this for so long it seems. It was great to see it come off!







Noel let me do the other side! Man that was satisfying!






Our Daughter Cheyanne got pull off some too! Nice and shiney!








Well it's Sunday morning and everyone is still sleeping. I was able to get the rain gutters installed and did some water proofing of some stuff under the trailer that we noticed were bare the other night. I also got the flag set up installed and ready to go. We will have a Texas flag for the other side but we still need to go get those.










Well that's about it for now. We will be moving out Wed. morning for a five day stay in the tear. I hope it all pans out! :) I'm sure it will. We will keep you updated! I think today Noel will get the bedding in and all that ready. I'm anxious to see how it will all work out. Catch ya'll later.








4 comments:

Rodney said...

Very handsome trailer! Let us know how the maiden voyage(s) went.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michael Lockridge said...

Thanks for sharing that build! I am not much of a craftsman, but the commercial rigs seem to be either uninteresting or too expensive. I won't be building or buying for awhile, but your blog was encouraging. I look forward to the report on the maiden voyage.

My craft is writing. Check my profile. I have a blog of short stories, a blog about barbecue, and a few more on other stuff. Come on over and check them out when you have time.

Thanks again for sharing your build.