Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lights, Vents and Poly Oh My!

Hey it's Tuesday! Got to admit they are better than Mondays!

We got quite a bit done tonight. Noel started early this evening with getting the poly on the hatch. I was able to get all the holes and what not filled and it sanded for her last night. She also finished off some pieces on the inside. I was kinda jumping around again.


I was able to get all the marking lights installed. Come tomorrow I will be getting all the electrical squared away and finished.






This one is for ole' Classic Finn over at the t&ttt forums. They were ribbing me on my hatch support. So here I got one made that doesn't consist of a 2xfour.... :P It's actuall a modified Kamp pal from wally world. It worked out pretty good for now any ways. I'm not real sure what we will be doing for this later. I didn't really build the hatch to support any gas hinges so we will have to wait and see. "it's an upgrade" coming soon to a winter near you.




Here's a pic of the vent and one of the lights. We have another vent just like it on the other side and 3 other lights. We were running low on battery in the camera so that's about it for the pics. See ya tomorrow! hopefully with a fully wired tear. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to get my LED lights from the site http://www.ledlightshub.com.