Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crazy Mondays!


Howdy all! It's Monday...whoo hoo I know it's everyone's favorite day of the week. Hey if it weren't for Mondays, Fridays would mean nothing.
It's always a mad scramble around our house on Mondays but we always manage to get through it. Chey has to get school, Kade has scouts and we try and squeze a family supper in there too. It's important to us to all sit down at supper time. So we manage it no matter how busy everyone gets. After all the crazyness settles down I made my way out to the garage to see if I could get anything done tonight. Noel still has a bunch of errands to run so it's just little ole' me for a bit. I was able to get the stero facing installed and the bottom cover plate. Don't have any pics of the cover plate but it's carpeted and Noel drilled it out for ventilation. Came out very nice. The cover allows access to the radio wiring and what not with ease. Also the facing itself is easily removable if we decide to make changes or add to the system later. Noel had the doors all finished up so I decided to go ahead and get those hung. Came out real nice I think. I'm not sure where to start tonight but I'm sure we will figure it out.


We've ordered all our trim, electronics and wiring parts, tail lights and side markers. Battery charger is on the way along with all the interior and exterior lighting. More on all that as it comes in. Oh yeah we also have our hinges and door handls and locks all coming too.

No comments: