Sunday, June 17, 2007

Friday Night

We have gotten quite a bit done in the last couple nights. Will do my my best to sort it all out.






This is the second hatch. I'm affaid I broke the first one. I was a bit heavy handed with it. Thing went much better with this one.





This is our roof alluminum. I was able to get this locally at American Trailer. The folks were really nice over there and very helpful.




We also have our alluminum for the sides and the diamond plate for the trim and front rock gaurd.




To make all the alluminum managable we decided to go ahead and get it cut. Here we started with one of the profiles. The pretty side is down so I don't mess it up. The next pic is after it's cut and test fitted on the trailer.



It's amazing how different the trailer looks after some of the alluminum is up.
That was about it for Friday night we had a friend, Harold come by so Noel gave him the tour. He is really wanting to build his own teardrop. Maybe he will now after seeing one built.

No comments: