Monday, June 11, 2007

Saturday Afternoon and Sunday! It's all a blur!


Well it warmed up just a bit today that's for sure. The way our garage faces we don't get much of the breeze. When there is one anyway. Here we got the cabinet facing in and bottom of the cabinets. Doors have been started too.






Just sizing everything up. Gotta be able to take the good stuff with ya. The laptop will not ride there but we will be taking it for movies and what not.




Another galley pic. Noel did a reall nice job finishing these out.








I think we are into Sunday now I'm not real sure. I know a lot of things have gotten done I just don't remember right at this point. We've finally decided what to do the with the radio, speakers and what not. Now just have to build it all.


Closer look inside the inside cabinet. The radio piece above goes up in the top of what you see here. Will have that in a day or two and you will see what I'm talking about.






nice picture of the inside cabinets and part of ceiling.



Like we didn't have enough to do all ready. I "jumped" on the galley door too! Noting like doing a hundred things at once.
One of those parts I'm dreading for sure. It seems to be this way for other builders too. OH well we shall overcome!






I don't think we have pics of everything we have done this weekend but we did manage another full weekend of work. This was meant to be a longer project but me and Noel decide we wanted to use it as soon as a possible. So we have put the hammer down. See ya next time.

No comments: